conditions - restaurant reservation
this form is not a reservation confirmation. we will contact you before confirming your reservation. once your reservation is confirmed the following conditions will apply.
1. cancellations and no-show. we have limited space available and often have to turndown potential customers, including hotel guests. in order to confirm your restaurant reservation, we will ask for a credit card deposit. the day of your reservation, your table will be held for 15 mins after your reservation time. as much as we regret unplanned events or incidents that might prevent you from honouring your table reservation, a penalty of $25 will be charged on your credit card in case of cancellation with less than 6 hours notice and $50 in case of no-show or cancelations with less than one hour notice . for special events, thematic dinners, group reservation, private use of an event room/area, special menu or entertainment requests, you might be asked to fully pre-pay for the venue, in which case, stricter cancelation policies would apply. if your reserving a package including hotel room(s), hotel alta las palomas' cancelation policy applies. cancelations are to be done in written to: email@example.com
2. dress code: la luz restaurant & bar is an exclusive restaurant and part of hotel alta las palomas. while we do not have a strict dress code, we ask our customers to dress properly. certain events may require a specific dress code in which case it would be mentioned prior to reservation. in any case, common sense is advised. we reserve the right of admission.
3. special diet requirement: should you have any special diet requirements, please specify before reserving. we will do our best to accommodate you.
4. parking: we offer free use of our parking and complementary valet parking service to our customers. our insurance company do not cover valuables such of computers, phones, jewels, cash... we are happy to keep your belongings at the reception of the hotel.
5. handicap access: Hotel alta las palomas and la luz restaurant & bar comply with the laws of Costa Rica in regards with access for disabled customers. nevertheless, due to the specific antique set up of the hotel and the year of construction, access to the restaurant might be challenging; the hotel has a a lot of stairs. We are equipped with man operated equipment to ease wheelchair access, prior notice is appreciated.
6. food and licor sales. we are a restaurant and fully licensed bar, therefor it is strictly forbidden to bring any food or beverage.
7. Prices and taxes: are prices are not discountable and do not include the government 13% sales tax and the mandatory 10% service charge. accepted payment methods are cash CRC, US$, Visa, MasterCard and Amex. Restaurant bill is to be paid before leaving the premises.
8. legal: la luz restaurant and bar and hotel alta las palomas are trademarks owned by Alta Las Palomas ALP. SRL. Ced. Jur.: 3-102-123409